ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

graduation

It's been a busy week.

My husband graduated from CRNA school at Pitt on Saturday.  His mom and grandma flew earlier in the week.  His grandma has never been to Pittsburgh so we had fun showing her around the city.



Me & DH


On Saturday morning our babysitter texted a message that she was sick and had to cancel.  I was a bit panicked (okay, totally freaked out!)---the graduation ceremony was later that evening at the Omni hotel downtown.  Not a place for toddlers and babies.  :C  Finally, an hour before we had to get in the car and get down there, our original babysitter found someone to replace her.  Whew!  It was a close call.  We were so thankful and had a lovely time.  And, since this is a LB blog, I'll say I was proud of myself for losing 25 pounds by his graduation date--which was the goal I set for myself back in July or August.



That's my DH's grandma & mom.  They aren't deformed, I blurred their faces since I posted without their permission.  Somehow I chopped my feet off while I was at it, which is a shame, because my shoes were these glittery peep-toes.  :)  

Tomorrow will be our ten year wedding anniversary.  I know what you're thinking---"She must've been like 16 when they got married."

You would be close.  Very very close.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment