ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

70 pounds

So yeah, as of at least a month ago, I've lost 70 pounds.  (From 211 to 141 lbs).  I lost about 30 before surgery and 40 after.  

As a matter of fact, I'm now 105 pounds lighter than when I was pregnant with my younger son.  The highest weight I ever saw was 246 lbs and I had a few weeks to go.  I remember feeling SO TERRIBLE and SO EXHAUSTED the last two months of pregnancy.  My body just ached all over.  And it's no wonder, really.  I think anybody would be exhausted hauling around 105 pounds of excess weight.  And you know I'm only 5 ft. 3, right?

This pic is what 70 lbs looks like!  My older son weighed 40 pounds at his 4 year well-child check up.  My  younger son weighs 30 lbs.  A few days ago, I picked up my little guy to carry him down the stairs.  Then my older son grabbed onto my back to hitch a ride.  Wow!  That's a lot of weight.  My knees definitely felt the strain!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments: