Several things on my mind today:
1. I've lost two followers. Sniff, sniff. What did I do? Was it something I said? I thought we had something good going. Was I boring? Was I whiny? Did I bitch too much? Was it the F word? The mama drama? Did I go off on too many tangents?
2. Spring is in the air! Hooray, hooray.
3. This morning I was outside chilling with my friend (she lives next door) while our kids played in the yard. Her husband is a plastic surgeon resident and next year he'll finish his residency. She mentioned that he could do a tummy tuck for free after he finishes his residency next June (2012). I'd just have to pay the OR fees, etc. Basically, he wouldn't charge me his surgeon fees. Sweet! I wonder if my husband could do the anesthesia. Then it'd be even cheaper. :)
So, now I can't complain that nothing ever goes my way!!! I do wonder, however, if my sweet friend ran this idea by her husband first or if she just volunteered him without consent!!! LOL. Perhaps I should volunteer my husband's services for free one day. A barter and trade kinda deal. :) I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Really, I just want a tummy tuck when I'm done having babies AND after I lose another 30 pounds. We might want one more child. Actually I do want one more, but there are days when I question my sanity for even considering it. My husband isn't sure if he wants a third or not.......
But I definitely want a tummy tuck someday.......and perhaps a breast reduction but that depends on whether I have a third child or not. If we decide to have a third---I'll quit breastfeeding & get them reduced. Then have one more baby. If I don't have another baby, I'm just going to keep BFing and never bother with getting them reduced because lactation is the only thing I've found that controls my bladder pain.
4. OH! And, by the way---thanks for the suggestions regarding IC & possible birth control, etc. Yes, I have tried staying on the pill continuously and skipping periods and that did help a *little* bit. But there is something magical about lactation. My OB said that pregnancy and lactation blunts your immune system so that your body doesn't reject your baby. He believes that IC is an autoimmune disorder.....Therefore----he thinks the reason lactation is so beneficial to me is because my immune system is suppressed and my body is not attacking itself like it normally does. If that makes sense.
5. Hmmm, well, it seems like I had a lot more to say but I have the attention span of a gnat.
6. Yes, I know what it was! I'm trying to win the LOTTERY. Yes friends, so keep your fingers crossed. I will not win MONEY, mind you----it's not that kind of lottery. All I want is a preschool slot for my son. There aren't enough slots for everyone----so you have to be LUCKY and win. And then he can go to preschool and I will have 6 hours---SIX HOURS---with just me and the little guy---who takes naps. Do you know what that means? That means I will be able to read and blog more.
7. I'm thinking about applying for a job next school year with the school district. The company I used to work for before used to have a contract with this school district----which means they probably paid ridiculous amounts of money for each therapist on a per hour basis. Which means they would probably hire anyone who walks through the door just so they can avoid paying those high contract fees. Which means that perhaps they'd be willing to hire me---even if I only want to work one or two days a week.
I would love to work just a little bit. I miss working. :)
Gotta run! Little guy is stirring.